Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Functions of IQAC
1. Establish and implement quality benchmarks for academic and administrative activities.
2. Conduct periodic audits of academic, administrative and research activities for quality assessment.
3. Arrange for feedback from different stakeholders, analyze and suggest remedial actions for all stakeholder satisfaction.
4. Organize awareness and development programs on total quality.
5. Ensure maintenance of institutional database through MIS.
6. Prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per norms and submit it to NAAC periodically.
7. To plan and advice the Governing Body on infrastructure and facilities.