Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established along with the inception of the institution in 2008. And the Post Graduate course was approved in the year of 2012. At presently the department has more than 200 students and 20 faculty members. With the Motto of “Empowering the Engineering Community”, the department is striving hard to produce the exceptional engineering society.
The department provides an outstanding learning environment with the aid of qualified and dedicated faculties. The Department has 3 Doctorates and 4 Faculty members pursuing their Ph.D. in the field Computer Science and Engineering. The department has 20 experienced faculty members among them 3 are professors, 6 are Associate Professors and 11 Assistant Professors. The department is fully equipped with all hardware and software to cater the academic needs .Every year the department conducts minimum eight activities which consists of seminars, workshops, conferences and value added programmes for faculties as well as students.
- Teaching is the real strength of the department, supported by well qualified and experienced faculty members.
- Faculty members are actively involved in research in their area of Specialization.
- State-of-the-Art computing facilities provided to the students’ community
- Students are continuously assessed by Cyclic Internal Assessment test, Unit test and model examinations.
- Guiding and motivating the students to excel in Competitive exams, Placement and higher studies regularly.
- Organizing series of lectures in the field of Computer and Information Technology with academicians, alumnus and professionals of the highest repute as resource person.
- Facilities like unlimited access to the internet, latest software and online help make it an ideal place for project development.
- Active industry-institute collaboration is promoted by identifying areas of interest and taking part in sponsored research projects and consultancy services.
- Taking special care for slow learners by special coaching.
- Usage of latest Teaching aids like LCD projectors and E-Learning helps the students visualize the concepts clearly in an easily and understandable manner.
- Motivating the students to know the latest trends through Implant Training and Industrial visits.